Customer Service

Culvers30

FNG
So often we bring up the bad experiences we have with businesses but rarely discuss the good ones. I just wanted to let everyone about my experience with Kifaru.

I stopped at Kifaru yesterday to pick up some accessories I had ordered and to make sure my pack was fitting the way it should. I never did catch the gentlemens name who helped me and I feel like a dick for that, but I believe it was Kevin. He spent over an hour with me tweaking things, putting my accessories on, and answering questions from my wife and me (and my wife had a lot of them). He even hooked me up with stakes for my super tarp, after I told him I bought it used and was struggling using it in the wind with the wimpy msr stakes. He was very patient with us and went so far above and beyond, I can't put it into words how impressed we were.

I just wanted to express my thanks publicly and let anyone know that's on the fence about spending that kind of money on a pack to just jump and do it, you will not regret it! You can not get that kind of attention to detail buying a pack off the shelf at a store. Any way thanks to Kifaru and the gentlemen who assisted us and thanks for restoring my faith in products that are made in the USA by people who actually give a shit about what they are producing and sending to their customers.

muleman

WKR
I would like to add Larry Bartlett owner of Pristine Ventures. Larry went above and beyond to correct an error that was outside his control. Thank you Larry!

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
i too would like to complement all the guys at kifaru. aron and heath went out of their way to help me get a minor eepair done to my packs belt and get it back to me in time to head up into the mountains this coming week!