Sold Custom Zastava M70 Mauser 308

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

I have a custom built Zastava M70 Mauser 98 in 308 for sale. I purchased the new barreled action in the early 1990s, and later found an original Zastava fiberglass stock for it. Obtained a new lightweight Tubb’s Superior Shooting Speedlock Firing Pin and Spring set and new set of B-Square Hex Head Action Screws. The bottom metal has the insert for the shorter 308 round, double set factory triggers and side floor plate release button. The parts were sent to Accurate Plating and Weaponry who fitted all the parts, cut an 11-degree crown and then matte hard chromed the metal parts, except for the springs. It now looks like a bead blast stainless, but slightly more matte. I added the new Swarovski Z3 3-9x36 scope (I have the box) with new quick release matte blue Talley rings and mounts, and new Butler Creek Flip-up Scope Caps. Also added, but not pictured, are a new black neoprene ScopeCoat cover, used black nylon buttcuff and new black Boonie Packer Safari Sling with new quick detachable black sling swivels. The stock has received a custom camouflage paint job. Rifle is in excellent shape, looks like new and makes for a great rough country rifle. I have not fired the rifle in many years and it is just sitting around not being used. I don’t recall the exact measurement of the groups, but it was 1 inch or less with factory ammo. The whole thing probably weighs 8 pounds, and I am guessing, as I have no scale. I do not think more than 100 rounds have been fired through the rifle. I have over $1900 in parts, work and accessories into the rifle. Will sell everything for $1350, and that includes shipping. All you need is ammo to go hunting.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.