WTS Custom Tikka .223

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swore I would never sell this rifle but I am flush with 223 bolt guns right now with another on the way. This will unfortunately be one of the odd ones out.

Tikka T3 action
Bolt fluted by LRI
Timney 2-stage trigger
Area419 20moa rail
Sterk swept bolt handle
26” Benchmark .223 match, Rem Varmint, 1:7, 5/8x24
Chambered by Paradigm Gunworx
Boyd’s Pro Varmint stock
SRS full length Arca rail
Waters Rifleman 10-round 223 mag

Good shape overall. Stock has some minor cosmetic defects but it’s 100% functional. I removed the original finish and bedding, installed new pillars, free floated the barrel, re-bedded, then painted it. Barreled action was coated in Birdsong Black-T. Super slick.

It’s been a consistent 1/2” gun for me using 90 SMKs, but has also shot 75 ELDs very well. Round count is ~800.

$1450 shipped. It’s essentially a Super Varmint with some small but significant improvements.

Will consider some trades. Looking for a couple of R700SA chassis (ACC Elite, Matrix Pro, XLR, etc.), .224 Berger 85.5 hybrids, and 6mm Berger 109 hybrids. May look at other stuff.

IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0202.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
J
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have the factory trigger to sell with the rifle?
Possibly, I may have tossed it in one of the drawers in the shop. If you were to try out the 2 stage and decided it wasn’t for you, I’m sure there’d be some guys willing to swap a factory trigger and a couple bucks for the Timney.