Current CPW commissioners promoting proposition 127 with lies.

I might have missed it. Is there a list of all representatives to email on this? I saw the ones of certain gov agencies, but wanting to mass-mail every rep individually that represents CO at the state to the federal level. I'm an out-of-state trying to support the NO vote and make sure representatives know that they will keep hearing about this issue even after the vote is over and will be losing other tourism funds if it does pass.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Here's the response I got from Mr. May

"Good morning, Kyle,

Thank you for your email. I have received others like it and understand and appreciate your concerns. CPW Commissioners such as myself are volunteer board members appointed by the governor and not State/DNR employees.

Earlier this week I sent a clarification letter to the editor which is below.

I am the current Chair of the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission and have served on the Commission since 2020. I’m writing to clarify that recent op-eds written by current CPW Commissioners – regarding Proposition 127: Prohibit Bobcat, Lynx, and Mountain Lion Hunting – reflect their personal views and not those of the entire thirteen-member Commission. The Commission, as a whole, has not taken any position on Proposition 127.

Dallas May

Chair

Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission"

Chanimal

FNG

"Good morning, Kyle,

Thank you for your email. I have received others like it and understand and appreciate your concerns. CPW Commissioners such as myself are volunteer board members appointed by the governor and not State/DNR employees.

I am the current Chair of the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission and have served on the Commission since 2020. I’m writing to clarify that recent op-eds written by current CPW Commissioners – regarding Proposition 127: Prohibit Bobcat, Lynx, and Mountain Lion Hunting – reflect their personal views and not those of the entire thirteen-member Commission. The Commission, as a whole, has not taken any position on Proposition 127.

Dallas May

Chair

I received the same email this morning.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I got the same email. Biggest issue is the damage has already been done. Lots of people likely already cast their ballot with what amounts to interference in the election , this is like putting a bandaid on a severed limb and calling it good 👍

sndmn11

"DADDY"
I got the same email. Biggest issue is the damage has already been done. Lots of people likely already cast their ballot with what amounts to interference in the election , this is like putting a bandaid on a severed limb and calling it good 👍
He replied to my reply of "thank you". I didn't think he'd read it otherwise I'd have asked him to write a "factual opinion" editorial rebuttal, rather than clarification.

Maybe someone who hasn't replied to his email yet can make that ask.

"Good morning, Kyle,

Dallas May

Chair

I received the same email.

snipe10

FNG
Sadly this will probably pass, another case of Boulder and Denver voting for the entire State. Just like the wolf reintroduction. We live in Eagle and have wolves down here already. We need some of these (wolves and cats) released in Denver, then these type of things wouldn't pass.

feanor

WKR
I got the same response. My issue is his deflection by saying they are simply opinions and don’t reflect the whole body’s stance.
Well no crap.
However, if this was a wolf ballot measure, and a couple of these people came out with opinions about how terrible wolf reintroduction would be, there would be hell to pay. Such a double standard.