Cuddieback

MIGreg

FNG
Hi guys, I am getting tired of all the cell camera fees for multiple cameras. Does anyone have any experience with the Cuddieback cameras?

bradb

WKR
I have cuddilinks both here in WI and in KS. Been on right at a year in KS on some of the cameras. All with solar there and I have not touched them in that year. Have worked great. Added some more cameras to the set up during turkey season.
The ones here have been out a little shorter time but basically the same results, have a dozen out now here. Squirrels did eat a few wires and got some metal cased type wires hoping it fixes that

BLEE

FNG
I helped a friend install 16 cameras on 400 acres. The battery packs last for a year and a half and the image quality is very good. He's had nothing but good things to say about Cuddeback.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
I dont know that much about the battery packs but either the solar or battery packs are needed if you plan to use them as a cuddlink system. The d batteries dont last very long. I have the solar and that has worked well or me.

I’ve ran the cuddelink system for a few years now. It’s a good system if you don’t get good cell service. If I had cell signal across my entire property, I would run all cell cams. By the time you pay $250 for the camera, $20 for the battery case, $20 for the genius mount you’re in it $300/camera. Not to mention, D batteries for all those cameras and battery packs add up quick. In my opinion they are behind the curve in performance for the price compared to some other brands. If you don’t have good cell signal and want multiple cell cameras, this is the only option I’m aware of.

I got 8 of them 3 years ago, 2 don't work anymore. Battery life sucks in 2 of them, not sure why.
This year, solar battery packs were added, and all is well.
I really like pulling the card from the one near the house, and getting pictures from the rest, without stepping in the woods. It's like Christmas morning every time!