Crossbow for 7 year old daughter

dwills

FNG
Does anyone have any recommendations for a short length of pull crossbow for my 7 year old daughter? I’m a novice with crossbows so any help would be greatly appreciated.

KenLee

WKR
Most have fairly short length of pull compared to rifles. Take your tape measure to a sporting goods store and check. I remember hearing folks talk about the now discontinued Wicked Ridge Ranger for their small kids.

BRoth82

WKR
My 10 year old shot a deer with the Barnett recruit I got from Cabelas for under $225. My wife also took a doe with it last year. Very adjustable and with a low poundage draw weight they could both cock it back n their own.

Attachments

• 20231020_184253.jpg
    20231020_184253.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 5
OP
dwills

dwills

FNG
My 10 year old shot a deer with the Barnett recruit I got from Cabelas for under $225. My wife also took a doe with it last year. Very adjustable and with a low poundage draw weight they could both cock it back n their own.
Awesome. Congrats. I’d be the one cocking it exclusively so that wouldn’t be so much of an issue in my situation

BRoth82

WKR
This was our first year hunting with a crossbow as well, that Barnett one is a good starter one. If you have any questions reach out and I can help as much as I can.