Cross Bow Target

I would appreciate any information in regards to Cross Bow Targets.
I have not been able to find much information on line.
Any opinions as to a ' Bag ' style target. Or any other variety and manufacturer would be appreciated.

I would like the ability to shoot target tips and possibly broadheads. The bow will shoot approximately 400 FPS.
Thank You,

I wouldn't shoot broadheads into a bag target. They'll get tangled up in the fill material and skin material when you try to pull them out. Bag targets work well for field points and are usually the cheapest target option. Get one advertised for crossbow use to make sure it has adequate arrow-stopping ability.

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
You cant shoot broadheads into bag style targets. They will just get stuck and you won't get them out. If I were you I would get a 365 target with a replaceable core. And make sure the core is the larger of the 2 sizes they make. I think they make a 14" and 18" core or something like that. But for crossbows get the bigger sized core. They are really nice targets and you can shoot either Field Points or Boradheads into them. And then when you shoot the core out. You just buy a new core, not a whole new target.

Blob target.. Dumb name, durable target. I've been shooting the same one for about 10 years.. I leave it outside year round