Crispi summit II vs wyoming

Jon_G

WKR
Anyone have experience with these 2 boots? Are they way different boots or are they pretty similar? Also, does the ABSS system really make a difference?

OP
Jon_G

Jon_G

WKR
The Summits are on sale through the EOM. Assume that may be the reason for the question though.
I actually didn't consider the sale initially because I want the right boot even if it'll cost me a little more. I currently use some Lowa tibets and they are just way too overkill for me. That's why I wanted the summits.

I did more research on crispi boots and found the summits are actually a bit more flexible than advertised which is not a bad thing for me. I just don't want them to be so light that they lack features you know? Decisions, decisions lol

MtnW

WKR
I went with the Wyoming after trying 4 other Crispi models and a few other brands. I found a better fit in the front of the boot and toe box. Some of the others were a little narrow. Almost have to order 4 or 5 different boots and send the rest back.

OP
Jon_G

Jon_G

WKR
I went with the Wyoming after trying 4 other Crispi models and a few other brands. I found a better fit in the front of the boot and toe box. Some of the others were a little narrow. Almost have to order 4 or 5 different boots and send the rest back.
I actually did order both last night haha. I am leaning towards the Wyoming because it seems like it'll have more ankle support. The weight on them is almost the same anyway. They are just off by like 4 ounces I believe. Looking forward to trying them both on!