Crispi Summit II For Early Season

MikeJ1970

FNG
Anyone using the Crispi Summit II for early season? Will be chasing muleys in Wyoming early season archery. Is this too much boot for spot and stalk? Also looking at the Lapponia, but those appear to be sold out in my size (10.5) everywhere I look.

Thanks,

Mike J

Based on the terrain, the Summit might be a little on the flexible side. I currently use the original Colorado for early season muleys with my bow and am looking at something more rugged. I'm not concerned about the boot being stealthy for stalks since they tend to come off if footsteps are a concern. Of all the options I've considered the Briksdal is currently in the lead, but I'm concerned about a leather boot that early (heat).

Anyone using the Crispi Summit II for early season? Will be chasing muleys in Wyoming early season archery. Is this too much boot for spot and stalk? Also looking at the Lapponia, but those appear to be sold out in my size (10.5) everywhere I look.

Thanks,

Mike J
Both would be good options, I have some summits and they are a great early season boot if you like a more flexible boot, but is still a boot and not a shoe.

I have never hunted anywhere they wouldn’t be enough boot, yet they are pretty good for stalking too, but it sounds like ditching your boots for the final approach is pretty common… I have never felt the need, but I also have never hunted high country mulies