Crispi sales?

CCH

WKR
In the 90s, none of those will breathe if Gore Tex. Frankly, very few boots “ breathe” at that temp. Look for something not billed as waterproof. Your feet will still be hot, but less sweaty.

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
In the 90s, none of those will breathe if Gore Tex. Frankly, very few boots “ breathe” at that temp. Look for something not billed as waterproof. Your feet will still be hot, but less sweaty.
So true. People realize you’d never want to wear a raincoat when it’s warm out, yet everyone also claims to want Goretex boots for all occasions…

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you I appreciate the input. Those were my thoughts I have never purchased any Crispis wasn’t sure if any of those models would a bit better in hot weather.

Poser

WKR
In the 90s+, Merrell Moabs or dropping to trail shoes are the way to go. Full leathers with a waterproof membrane will boil your feet. I still wear them sometimes in those conditions when the terrain warrants full leather and a full rand, but I’m kicking them off and drying my feet out constantly.

I realize everyone wants a boot to “do it all”, from the Wind River Range to the swamps of Alabama, but, if you’re out in a wide variety of conditions, you need a variety of specialized footwear.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at their Attiva lows- good outsole and non- Gortex. Would be their best bet for hot weather. Not a boot, but should handle rougher terrain without too much trouble.