Sitka &Kuiu Sales

2531usmc

WKR
For the most part, I mostly buy my hunting clothes from Sitka and Kuiu. Yes, it is expensive and I wait for their sales which have been few and far between. Typically, the sale price was 20 or 25% off.

But over the last four or five months, both Sitka and Kuiu seemed to be running continous sales with prices 30 to 40 and sometimes 50% off. Some of the sale items are items they are closing out but many sales seem to be the most popular items.

Has anybody else noticed this or maybe I’ve not been paying attention. I’m kinda thinking that they may be unloading inventory because they see grim economic tidings down the road.

You probably qualify for sitkas pro program, then stuff is always on sale.

Also, the economy has been poor for 2 full years.

adamm88

WKR
They constantly have to turn product to bring in stuff for the next year, the last few years have been a struggle for lots so they have overruns of inventory

At 30-50% off i assume they are still making a profit, take that for food for thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
For the most part, I mostly buy my hunting clothes from Sitka and Kuiu. Yes, it is expensive and I wait for their sales which have been few and far between. Typically, the sale price was 20 or 25% off.

But over the last four or five months, both Sitka and Kuiu seemed to be running continous sales with prices 30 to 40 and sometimes 50% off. Some of the sale items are items they are closing out but many sales seem to be the most popular items.

Has anybody else noticed this or maybe I’ve not been paying attention. I’m kinda thinking that they may be unloading inventory because they see grim economic tidings down the road.

Been a fair amount of re-designs and consolidations to Sitka's product lines this year which lead to an increase in close outs of old models. But there's been 30%-50%+ sales quite often from certain authorized retailers for the past 5 years. I've gotten minimum 30% off for every piece of Sitka I've bought in the last 5 years.