Crispi Nevada GTX

Jcberg

Lil-Rokslider
I've struggled with finding good boots and have tried a ton of different ones: Salomon 4d, Kenetrek Mountain Extreme, Meindl, Under Armour, Cabelas, Hanwag, Lowas, and probably a couple I have forgot haha! NOTHING has felt as awesome as the Crispi Nevadas. I love these boots and would recommend to anybody! Bridgedale Coolmax liner socks and Darn Tough full cushion has been an unbeatable combo. Happy hunting!
0caeb22b2bf02a81dff3dcef2891a07e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have come to prefer my Nevada's to anything else as well. I use a smart wool liner and FL Crew socks - solid combo.

so i just gave in to the hype and purchased a pair of the idaho's on the sale
got them today
i have flat feet
the idaho has a high arch, also i do not like how flexible the toe is, it bends very easily, i like a stiffer boot with much less flex.
how does the nevada compare?
i currently wearing the lowa ticam and it is perfect fitting, great boot, but i thought i would try the crisp, i liked how high the idaho is, but i can tell to much arch for my feet, anyone have experience with both nevada and idaho?

OP
J

Jcberg

Lil-Rokslider
so i just gave in to the hype and purchased a pair of the idaho's on the sale
got them today
i have flat feet
the idaho has a high arch, also i do not like how flexible the toe is, it bends very easily, i like a stiffer boot with much less flex.
how does the nevada compare?
i currently wearing the lowa ticam and it is perfect fitting, great boot, but i thought i would try the crisp, i liked how high the idaho is, but i can tell to much arch for my feet, anyone have experience with both nevada and idaho?

I have FLAT feet also and the Nevada works great for me. I can't wear boots with any significant arch. Best boots I've ever owned and I've owned a bunch!

thanks jcberg, maybe i will switch them out for the nevada,
i did just buy a pair of lowa baffins on shoebuy for 30% off, ($250) smoking deal, see how they fit. if not i will go with a tibet..

kpk

WKR
How do the Nevadas compare to the Salomon 4d? I really like my 4ds (fit, stiffness) but I don't think they're gonna last much longer.