Crispi Lapponia II

Ghetto

FNG
Are there people that want to wear a boot that looks like this? Just curious if this a thing.3997FAC7-9F38-4355-A45B-913A40ADFC22.jpeg

I just got a leather set, haven't wore them much but if something happened and I had to warranty them and they sent me these id wear them til they wore out lol. A great boot IMO. I agree OP, not my first choice in color

Has anyone actually tried one of these yet?? It seems like they are pretty much out of stock everywhere you look. I'm OK with the looks if they are a good comfortable boot (y)
I really like the Crispi Lapponia II and they are actually one of the only pairs of boots that haven't given me a single blister and I have already gone on three summer backpacking trips in steep mountainous terrain with them. Very impressed and will be buying another pair!!!

The looks on these don't bother me. They aren't traditional but don't look bad if they're under you pants and getting some use.

You know what they say....if the shoe fits, wear it.

I wore through two pairs of Lapponias.

I don't care what a boot looks like as long as it functions.

These left me with bruised soles due to lack of firmness or support. They're basically a high top sneaker.

I wore through two pairs of Lapponias.

I don't care what a boot looks like as long as it functions.

These left me with bruised soles due to lack of firmness or support. They're basically a high top sneaker.
Did you run the stock insole or try an after market one?

I just found a pair of these in my size and ordered them. I have often thought of hunting in tennis shoes for "some" of my hunts. This boot appears to be the ticket.

I wore through them on a crest trail in one trip roughly ~40mi.

Decent “boots” to wear to work when I sat at a desk, I could see them being ok for some light duty stuff, but not the boot for me.

Last edited:
Had them for a few months now, the sole is pretty narrow which gave me hot spots on the edges of my big toes and the leather rand offers no protection if you bang into a rock. For light duty and not packing in they are solid anything else I need a heavier boot.

Anyone have thoughts comparing these to Salomon Quests? I love the Salomon’s, but my pair wore out. I replaced the with Colorados, which is a substantially different boot. I’m thinking that I also need a more flexible, lighter boot.

Anyone have thoughts comparing these to Salomon Quests? I love the Salomon’s, but my pair wore out. I replaced the with Colorados, which is a substantially different boot. I’m thinking that I also need a more flexible, lighter boot.

I have many Salomons, and love them. But, they aren't durable. They fit and feel perfect, but will wet through as well. If you go into it knowing these things, you won't be disappointed. I have relegated my salomon's to day hunts from basecamp. I won't spike in with them as my only boots.
I have the Lapponia's and they are much more durable, stay dry much longer, but-aren't near as comfortable.

Back