crispi kanada vs kennetrek mount extreme

Kenai

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly the one that fits better. The best boot in the world is worthless if it doesn't fit right.

Both are good boots. From the other post if you have hard to fit feet you might want to do custom boot fitting. Or a program like lathrop and sons have with the Hanwags.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
there is no place even close to try either of these boots on. i ordered the crispis so prayin they fit. if not its back to plan c

cmeier117

WKR
there is no place even close to try either of these boots on. i ordered the crispis so prayin they fit. if not its back to plan c

FYI Crispi will pay for shipping both ways if you have the incorrect size. Just don't wear them out of the house.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
just got my crispi kanadas and put them on. first impression is they are extremely well made, and the stiffest boot ive ever had on my feet. it will take some time to get use to them. i love the ankle support in them already, but they feel really weird to walk in after being use to really soft boots. cant wait to break them in and start hiking in them. there are some pressure points on my feet but not sure if its because my feet are shaped weird or because they are stiff. either way not the boots fault. overall i would say they are 5 star and i would recommend them.