Crispi insoles

fullstrut

FNG
Have a pair of Crispi summits, any recommendations for insoles? Saw some pretty poor reviews on super feet on Amazon…. Need them to make it a week elk hunting at 10,000 feet.

It's all personal. I wouldn't trust Amazon reviews seeing that a majority of them are fake/bot reviews.

Superfeet work great for me and they are 100% better than the factory insoles for my feet. YMMV

Crawl79

FNG
Superfeet work fine, I do have one pair of custom Sheep feet that I used the last two years. I just dont always feel like moving them from boot to boot so used Superfeet in my other boots.
I would like to get another pair of Sheep feet but haven't done it yet.
In superfeet I normally use the Hike Support model.

Theres another thread similar to this: https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/insoles-in-crispi-boots.70148/

I posted there but Ill post this here too. Ive been using these insoles for awhile now and they are great:

They are advertised for construction workers or people on their feet for 8-12 hour days. Im not a construction worker but I do work around my house for 8-12 hours pretty frequently, wearing some heavy work boots, and my feet have never been fatigued. I like the insoles so much I bought pairs for all of my shoes, hunting boots included. Hope you find what you need!

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I've been having good luck with the superfeet hike cushions. I've also been using hike support model, but like the cushions a bit more.

tstith

Lil-Rokslider
I couldn't bring myself to spend $200+ on Sheep Feet. No hate to those who do. I tried Superfeet (the green one they renamed to Hiker or something recently) and have bought several more when they go on sale. Very happy with them in several pairs of Crispi boots

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I have Thor2's. I wore my factory insoles out in 2 months wearing them daily and doing training hikes every night. I put these in in April and its been OK since. Big improvement over factory. I may replace them soon.

Superfeet Hike Support Insoles - Trim-to-Fit Comfort Carbon Fiber Orthotic Inserts for Hiking Boots or Shoes - Professional Grade​

Have a pair of Crispi summits, any recommendations for insoles? Saw some pretty poor reviews on super feet on Amazon…. Need them to make it a week elk hunting at 10,000 feet.
I've had great luck with sheep feet, worn them for 3 years now in multiple boots and zero complaints

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
I just replaced a set of Crispi insoles with Superfeet Hike insoles. Cushioned in the correct areas, and the heel cup holds my foot in place much better. A few training hikes with a weighted pack and so far they seem great! Mark and Steve from EXO Mountain Gear just did a pretty in-depth piece on this exact subject. Worth a listen if you haven't already.

archp625

WKR
Superfeet are a good factory option. If you want to go to the best level Sheepfeet. They are pricy but worth it. Then when they are wore out, it’s $40 to have them redone.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have Superfeet in 3 pairs of boots and really like them. Much better than the factory insoles and the price isn't bad either.

timberbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on your feet as to which insoles will work best for you. Do you have normal or high arches?

With normal feet almost any cushioning type insole will be better than the factory Crispi. I like the Zamberlan 3mm memory foam for $15. If you have high arches you will want arch support as well. The problem with high arches is only the heel and ball of your foot are taking the full weight and more so in boots with hard midsoles with no give. I like the superfeet general purpose or general purpose extra cushioning. Both have medium arch support and do not raise heel height excessively (be careful of this with some arch support insoles).

I have a pair of the Crispi Wild Rocks I run the Super Feet insoles in them had SF in my Zamberlans never had any issues SOLE also makes some really good ones

jpengel

FNG
I currently run Crispi Birksdal SF (old model name but the stiffest flex they have 5/5 I believe), this will be my 3rd season in these boots.

1st season I had terrible front foot/ball of foot/big toe pain and numbness during and that lasted for weeks after the hunt. Talked with a PT and they told me that my arch was collapsing, combined with the repetitive stepping and narrowing of the foot in the boot for 12+ hours a day for weeks at a time was compressing nerves.

I was recommended the Superfeet orange insoles for arch support with that also has impact foam on the forefoot (now named All-purpose High Impact Support), combined with a toe sock synthetic liner underneath my wool sock to keep my toes spread out and it has been a game changer. 2nd season I had zero issues. Just got back from a 3 day scouting trip and zero issues. Will be running the same system this season. Your mileage may vary.

Insoles:

Toe Sock Liner:

gbflyer

WKR
I’m the odd man out, nothing new. I love the factory Crispi insoles. Fit me like a glove. I put them in other shoes too. I’ll take all the 10.5D new take outs there are.