Crispi Guide Pressure Point and insulation

Two questions here. I just got a pair of Crispi Guide 13 Regular and noticed i got the 200g pair vs the non insulated one from scheels. I was thinking about returning them to get the non insulated ones unless someone tells me it doesn't make to much of a difference. The bigger reason for wanting to return them is I have a pressure point on the bottom ball of my right foots pinky toe. I do not have this issue on the left foot. Would going to a size wide help or even going to a 12.5 to move the curve of the boot farther back? I also might look at new insoles, but i can still return them if thats the issue. let me know your experience.

Red33

FNG
I have both. I had the regular non-insulated for about 2 years before I got the insulated ones also. Honestly, I wish I hadn't dropped the coin for the insulated ones. They actually seem colder if I have any hike at all before I sit, and they are heavier and bulkier.

Speaks

FNG
While I bought the uninsulated ones 200g is really not much, I real years ago having a pair of Irish Setters with 200g that I used year round and didnt feel much different than the uninsulated pronghorns that I had at the same time. That said if they dont seem like they fit right I would send them back and get the uninsulated and see if that solves for the hot spot. I have Crispis with and without insulation and they dont fit exactly the same even in the same size. I went up a half or it might have even been a full between my uninsulated and my 800g ones.

pluckem

FNG
I had Kenetrek Mtn Extremes and had a similar issue with a hotspot on my right pinkie toe (left was ok). I tried the standard width and EE width in the Crispi Guides (200g). Both felt better in toe box width in the store and wearing them around the house for a few days. I errored on the side of caution and kept the EE width Guides. Glad I did and have been running them ever since.

bpeay4

Lil-Rokslider
In my opinion 200g insulated boots are pointless. To me it's not enough to help keep my feet warm when its cold and it's too much when it's moderately warm. I guess if you can afford 4-5 pairs of boots they could have their use but I think one pair of non insulated and one pair of 400 - 800 gram boots is sufficient.