Crispi Crossover / Attiva Mid

Vandy321

WKR
Anybody own both and can compare?

They both seem like light hikers that could pull double duty around town as well as scouting / archery elk

How's the ankle support compare? Would you pack an animal out in one over the other? Crispi doesn't list the height of the Attiva Mid, but the Crossover at 6"

I own briksdals for 3 uears now (200g) and sold my Colorados. Looking for something lighter for daily wear as well as sept

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
Did you ever try the Crossover's?

I am interested in getting a pair for scouting and around town.

grfox92

WKR
I know you weren't asking for this but I recently tried on the Kenetrek Corrie I thought they were much nicer of a boot than the crispies you mentioned.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you ever try the Crossover's?

I am interested in getting a pair for scouting and around town.
I have some. I love them, I wore them about all fall in Nebraska this last year guiding and such. I think they're a great option for wearing around town and the lower more forgiving country.

KeenEye

FNG
Anybody own both and can compare?

They both seem like light hikers that could pull double duty around town as well as scouting / archery elk

How's the ankle support compare? Would you pack an animal out in one over the other? Crispi doesn't list the height of the Attiva Mid, but the Crossover at 6"

I own briksdals for 3 uears now (200g) and sold my Colorados. Looking for something lighter for daily wear as well as sept
Vandy, did you ever get one of these? Interested to see which ones and why.