Crispi Briksdal heel cup too high.

jofes

WKR
I have the regular briksdal and I have tried 4 different superfeet inserts, with the trailblazer being the most comfortable, the boots fit great everywhere except I have lateral arch pain after a few miles from the heel cup being so high. (I have the same feeling after wearing the Thors and the Lapponia and have returned both).
I was told by a Crispi employee to try a pair of heatable sole inserts, but most of them have more heel, which is what im trying to avoid.
Any thoughts before I start looking for another boot?
Thanks.

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
I hear you. Working on a pair of boots right now as well. Most of the heat moldable put my heel too high in the pocket as well. I picked up a pair of $13 Dr Shoals for knee pain. Has a little arch support and good enough cushion but not too thick. You might try that. I’ve got prob $200 in insoles piled up right now. Hopefully this cheap fix works.

Yon181

FNG
I would also suggest trying another brand. But if you’re sold on the Briks, which I’m a huge fan of, try the Lathrop & Sons Synergy footbed. I believe they’ll be a little thinner than a SF insole and you also won’t have to worry about GTX damage like you would with any insole that has hard plastic on the bottom.