Crispi boot sizing?

jnordwell

FNG
Hello I am good for early season boots but am looking for a late fall boot. How is there sizing? I wear a 13wide in a work boot. I put the miles on at work walking on concrete ladders ditches...you know construction worker.. so are they true sizing? Thanks

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Josh!!!

Long time no talk. Have spoken much with you since the rinehart in Olympia many moons ago. I’ve been researching and trying them all on. What I’ve found is that if they are lined they are true to size like the guide gtx or the Sierra. But the Nevados seem to run a little big. This could be my own experience for only bit it’s what my findings are. I also have tried on all other brands as well. The Zamberlan lynx was the most comfortable for me personally and seem like a great boot that is true to size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grover

FNG
I bought the Crispi Colorado’s in my normal size. Absolutely loved the boots but had to return them because they were a full size smaller than what I normally wear. Buying boots over the net is a tough deal. I finally found a local place that carried Scarpas and bought them on the spot. But will still probably buy another pair of Colorado’s when I can find them at a show or in town.

bmf0713

WKR
I also wear a 13 work boot. Sometimes wide and sometimes regular depending on brand. I bought a pair of crispi thors in regular 13 and they fit awesome! Not sure what boots you normally wear but I wear keen work books in a regular 13 and they fit great too.

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Nevada’s and a pair of Thor’s and they fit true to size IMO. I wear an 11.5 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I normally wear a size 10 and went with a size 10 for my Lapponias. They fit absolutely perfect. I say they fit true to size.

with the summits, i found they ran true to size. i tried a 9.5 and a 10, and honestly both felt great, with the 9.5 being just a hair more snug in the right places. i normally wear a 9.5.

bassin_rob

Lil-Rokslider
I tried the Crispi Idaho’s and they definitely run smaller than the Zamberlans i decided to stick with. The Crispis were extremely comfortable but they gave me the gnarliest blisters.