Crispi Boot Outlet? Legit or scam?

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t trust it. There’s no email, phone or address listed only a window to reach out to them. The social media links are outdated or fishy themselves.

golfbum

WKR
I don’t like that you have to give all your info to even add something to your cart…..

I’m guessing scam but tempting to see. Must be overseas as a lot of the boots are not available here and they have 1/4 sizes

OP
J
Alibaba itself isn’t a scam. Basically if you have ever bought anything from a company that was made in China they likely used alibaba to facilitate the sale.

That’s interesting.

Poser

WKR
Same as the Sitka thread, you have to ask yourself why this one site you e never heard of it offering deals well below manufacturer approved pricing. The answer tells you what you need to know: it’s an attempt to capture your credit car info.

"About us" says they have been serving customers since 2012, but their website wasn't registered til 12-8-22?? My spidey senses are telling me, might be a scam. Maybe I will only order three or four pair of boots at first, just in case. Can't be too careful these days.

prm

WKR
I've noticed many bogus sites in the last month or so. I don't know what changed, but any search of bullets or brass will get you many very questionable sites. I am now sticking to known entities.

Hang18

FNG
FYI. Sorry I don't recall the particulars. But, I went through a similar thing with Benchmade (knives).
Everything looked ligit, except address was a PO Box not in USA, no answer toll free tel#, & an email address.
I emailed Benchmade & they said that the site/store I named was not an authorized dealer and not authorized to sell their product. Now, I might have gotten a real Benchmade or I could have gotten a counterfeit, or no knife at all.
Sometimes it IS too good to be true.