Creekwalker quiver

Tradchef

WKR
Hey guys,
If you’ve ordered from Donnie before what was your wait time on a quiver? I ordered one to try out in April and I messaged him 4 weeks ago and he said he had just got straps and it was going in the mail and sorry for delay. It hasn’t made it here yet. I get all of the shipping issues and small business issues that can set you back which is why im giving it the benefit of the doubt here before I start getting annoyed but I was just wondering if this was normal from them or if something was going on?

OP
Tradchef

Tradchef

WKR
I don’t have Facebook but I just googled creekwalker issues and saw he posted more supply issue reports in July when I messaged him. Sucks. I was hoping to have it for elk season but there’s always next season.

GLB

WKR
Yep, there was a FB post about supply issues. People that use them seem to like his quivers. The “going in the mail” but doesn’t show up without explanation is something I would take issue with regardless of the business/company.

Ddog

WKR
Donnie is good people, but that would definitely suck. I got mine pretty quick back a couple years ago.

OP
Tradchef

Tradchef

WKR
Yep, there was a FB post about supply issues. People that use them seem to like his quivers. The “going in the mail” but doesn’t show up without explanation is something I would take issue with regardless of the business/company.
Agreed

Hey guys,
If you’ve ordered from Donnie before what was your wait time on a quiver? I ordered one to try out in April and I messaged him 4 weeks ago and he said he had just got straps and it was going in the mail and sorry for delay. It hasn’t made it here yet. I get all of the shipping issues and small business issues that can set you back which is why im giving it the benefit of the doubt here before I start getting annoyed but I was just wondering if this was normal from them or if something was going on?
I ordered a quiver from Gunshy archery on June 4th. I hadn’t heard anything by Friday of last week. I sent him an email inquiring about the quiver. He told me something had happen and he was 2 months behind.

Running a small business is tough. But, it’s no excuse for the haphazard way most of small business is run. I’m fed up with small business owners who act like employees. That doesn’t sound like this guy. But, it’s a simple concept. Tell the truth. And, do what you say.

OP
Tradchef

Tradchef

WKR
I ordered a quiver from Gunshy archery on June 4th. I hadn’t heard anything by Friday of last week. I sent him an email inquiring about the quiver. He told me something had happen and he was 2 months behind.

Running a small business is tough. But, it’s no excuse for the haphazard way most of small business is run. I’m fed up with small business owners who act like employees. That doesn’t sound like this guy. But, it’s a simple concept. Tell the truth. And, do what you say.
I hear you. I have a small business and that's one thing I really focus on is customer service and solid communication. It's hard but it has to be done. I still haven't seen anything come through as of yet on my end even though he said it was going in the mail the other week. I'm giving it another week and if nothing shows up I'll ask for my money back. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it but at this rate i'm not sure I will

I hear you. I have a small business and that's one thing I really focus on is customer service and solid communication. It's hard but it has to be done. I still haven't seen anything come through as of yet on my end even though he said it was going in the mail the other week. I'm giving it another week and if nothing shows up I'll ask for my money back. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it but at this rate i'm not sure I will
I understand. Good luck.

On a side note, the quiver I settled on after the incident I described above was creekwalker.

I too can relate. Customer service is the most important thing in business. People understand material holdups. Equipment breakdowns. Inclement weather. Etc…. What they won’t or shouldn’t tolerate is disregard and a lack of visual Commitment to the problem at hand.

Wrench

WKR
I have a couple of his quivers. I painted mine with melted wax and they became super water proof. I love them.

OP
Tradchef

Tradchef

WKR
Got the quiver. I have to say it’s one of the best I think I’ve used. Selway to me is awesome but Drew has seriously amazing customer service so it makes it a great company to deal with with great product. Donnie’s quivers are outstanding. If he can get the customer service communication part down I believe Creekwalker can be outstanding in the industry. The product is definitely there.