CPW nightmare

ODB

WKR
Really? Folks need to direct their efforts toward things that matter like the Gov stacking the commission with anti-hunting advocates and ignoring the major wildlife conservation organizations.

Um…these two things are probably not disconnected incidents.

Azone

WKR
Has Barbie changed her pronoun?
Maybe Barbie will make it on to a Bud Light can.
Are we all supposed to burn our CO tags and boycott?

TXCO

WKR
So encouraging girls to play outside in nature is bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Really? Folks need to direct their efforts toward things that matter like the Gov stacking the commission with anti-hunting advocates and ignoring the major wildlife conservation organizations.
Yep, that's it exactly! Incrementalism... pretty soon we won't be allowed outdoors by our "betters"

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
It's just good honest fun, the young guy/gal running social media probably has nothing else entertaining to do until next time they get out in the field (ask me how I know lol)

Yoder

WKR
I guess I don’t get why this upsets you? Is it just a Barbie dressed up like park ranger…?

If that is something that you find offensive then I’m not sure what to tell you?

Edit- surely this is a troll post
It's just the most woke movie ever created by mankind.

SW hunter

Lil-Rokslider
It's just the most woke movie ever created by mankind.
Did you watch it? Maybe you did. I have no idea who you are.
BUT. Probably 2/3 of the folks outraged by it haven't actually seen it. They're outraged because they got told to be after hearing something about it.
I got a friend thats way offended by that racist misogynist COVID misinfo spreader Joe Rogan. Yet she’s never listened to more than a 1-2minute audio clip. She has no idea what that show is or isn't.

SW hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Also if you go theres a lot of hot moms.
I got no idea why but about half of them dress up kinda skanky in minimal clothes to go see it. I guess its a thing. For real. Its beyond me.
Its like weirdos wearing Star Wars costumes to premieres.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
If this means Margot Robbie is coming to a CO State Park near me, I'm all in.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I saw this pic a few days ago and thought "I simply can't image a woman looking better than this" so I thought I'd get your opinion given your post?

Oh, and if MR makes it to CO, I'll see you there. :D

Eddie

Attachments

• UNTITLED.jpg
    UNTITLED.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 61

buffsmoker

Lil-Rokslider
I saw this pic a few days ago and thought "I simply can't image a woman looking better than this" so I thought I'd get your opinion given your post?

Oh, and if MR makes it to CO, I'll see you there. :D

Eddie
Awfully tough to find a "bad" photo of her. She's my negotiated hall pass with the wife....so, fingers crossed!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
Barbie has been out since 1959.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
I didn't realize the movie that just came out was that old. So, why would Barbie want Ken? Barbie is a strong, independent woman that can do anything and be with any man she wanted. Would she really pick a good looking inept moron? What message does it send to little girls? People need to stop paying people to corrupt the values of our children.

grfox92

WKR
I didn't realize the movie that just came out was that old. So, why would Barbie want Ken? Barbie is a strong, independent woman that can do anything and be with any man she wanted. Would she really pick a good looking inept moron? What message does it send to little girls? People need to stop paying people to corrupt the values of our children.
No idea about any of this. CPW put Barbie on their page. Obviously because a movie just came out. That movie, as I understand it is woke trash, like you said I haven't seen it.

Barbie has been a staple in American Culture since 1959. Just because a woke movie about Barbie came out in 2023 doesn't mean that we erase the history and importance Barbie has had in our culture for 64 years.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk