Could you all tutor me about WT hunting in Oregon and Washington pls?

Trying to gather info for WT in OR, WA, and NV so:

1. Reputable guide suggestion(s)?
2. Usual rifle season?
3. For an out of stater, OTC? Draw only?
4. If draw only, do guides have tags?

Thanks!

NRA4LIFE

WKR
WA is mostly OTC, season is in Mid-October. All the WTs are in the Eastern part of the state east of the Cascades with most of them concentrated in the farthest eastern part of the state. Can't help with the guide questions really but I don't think they have specific guide tags.

For some reason WA is still unlimited OTC for any nonresident that wants to come hunt. That should probably change since us residents are limited I most other western states around us. But come one and come all for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRA4LIFE

WKR
There are some WT draw hunts, mostly later in November and be aware there are some units during the OTC hunt in October that are 3-point min.

PNWGATOR

WKR
I’d call Bull Hill Guest ranch in NE WA and see what they can put together for you. They offer hunts, but don’t believe they offer them on their website. Fantastic opportunity with great accommodations in some stunning country.

OP
Lou (Louis)
I’d call Bull Hill Guest ranch in NE WA and see what they can put together for you. They offer hunts, but don’t believe they offer them on their website. Fantastic opportunity with great accommodations in some stunning country.
They no longer offer hunts. :(
Really great and friendly people, though

slvrslngr

WKR
WT in NE Washington were hit pretty hard by blue tongue a few years ago, they’re still recovering, but there are bucks to be had. As previously stated, tags are OTC.

OR is draw only, a few tags available on the west side, mostly around Roseburg. There are some WT on the east side, but they’re largely on private land.

Wrench

WKR
I live in Lincoln county Washington which was once a serious contender for lots of whitetail. We had 2 back to back die offs from blue tongue and since then I have only seen one living whitetail within my area. It is terrible.

Stevens county took a beating on the west side but some recovery is being made.

If you want to hunt WT in Washington.....I'd wait.