Costco Stand-Up 7 Drawer Freezer

dlee56

WKR
Has anyone bought one of these 7 drawer stand up freezers? I’m in need and they are at Costco right now for $350, but I want something to last.

Hamilton Beach HBFRF1100, 11 cu ft, Upright Freezer, White https://a.co/d/bdqeuP9

11CF is quite small. I have a 21CF freezer and it's about the same exterior size as a typical refrigerator in a house.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
People complain about the outside of the box gets rather hot. Not good for indoor use, other than garage or basement.

Have one. I dont demand much out of a freezer, other than...it freezes shit. And it does. Door seals are border line extreme on mine. As pink said "give it a short, sharp, shove".....takes quite a tug to open it.

As a secondary or teriary freezer (which it is) it's perfect for our use.

Have zero complaints. Feels cheap. But works fine. Seals well. And it's very cold.

Its smallish but at that price you could by 2 and still be under what that link shows. Having 2 smaller ones may have advantages. If you have all your meat in one freezer and it breaks you lose everything. If you dont have that much meat at the moment you only need to run one smaller unit.