Cost to ship compound bow

Wapiti406

WKR
Currently kicking around the idea of selling my old bow. I’m trying to figure out a reasonable TYD cost. I am curious for those of you that have shipped bows recently, what has shipping cost you and through what courier service did you use?

Cross country $45-60
Couple states around you $25-40

Ship priority and get insurance. It has helped me more than once.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I think mine was a little less than $50 shipped USPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint6760

FNG
I just bought a bow from someone and he somehow got it shipped to me several states away for $15. At least that’s what the postage says

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
I bought 2 bows recently and this was the cost to ship to me USPS Priority

OH to PA ~ $18
TN to PA ~ $39

TheCougar

WKR
Dang. I shipped mine via FedEx last week. Bow and associated kit inside a double bow case, plus $800 insurance was $100. Sounds like I should have used USPS.

fatlander

WKR
Dang. I shipped mine via FedEx last week. Bow and associated kit inside a double bow case, plus $800 insurance was $100. Sounds like I should have used USPS.

That’s still not too bad for shipping in a double case. The prices everyone quoting so low is in a manufacturers box. Usually $25-35 with usps in one of those boxes.

TX_Diver

WKR
USPS - WI to ID Priority w/ $1k insurance was $70. Shipped in the original box.

Think they screwed me though as they wouldn't price ground after they gave me the priority sticker...

Wasn't the normal post-lady though. Was her daughter and another Iady I hadn't seen before. Very small town post office.

I shipped a bow a year ago and it was about $40 from WI to CA (with no insurance though).

nphunter

WKR
USPS - Priority OR to TX w/$600 insurance $65 last week, shipped in bow box. 33" ATA Bare Bow

USPS - IA to OR 35" ATA bow, fully setup with soft case in box $80

Seems to run $45-50 with insurance from USPS for me. That's in a manufacturer bow box. Insurance is of course based off of coverage. If it's 1k in coverage going to be more than $500 in coverage. I think by a decent amount.

Also if there is a claim from USPS I'm pretty certain the money goes to the sender, and it can take a while.

RyanCmns

WKR
I can’t remember how much insurance I’m thinking $500 but I sent 1 in a sob hard case fedex from NM to MI it was $70