Contest for Roksliders- Win a $350 Pro Hunt Tac carbon bipod from Spartan Precision Equipment

gunnar_17

FNG
When your client convinces you it's a good idea for him to pack his tripod and it pays off. Harvested a great goat and without the tripod it would have been a tough shot.
8e57d952f31b56b7364a179ba0b64175.jpg
e5c7deae6d9b04954a1c2df54b71f3c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Since I forgot to bring my selfie stick while doing some load development tonight I guess this will have to do. Loving this new rifle and it’s cruising at 3100 with 245gr Bergers with a fair bit of room to run. .5” group with an es of 9 and sd of 4.5 isn’t a bad stopping point until after season though. Sure wouldn’t mind swapping this atlas for a Spartan Bipod!

View attachment 216648
That's one serious rifle setup 👍

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Wyoming elk hunt - this photo brings back memories of a great hunt with a close friend and one of my sons. All the ingredients made it special - staying with wonderful friends in Dubois who have the true gift of hospitality, hunting in the mountains (meadows, dark timber), early morning stalks, no negative grizzly encounters, trout fishing, hard work that built "character"....and, yes, we were blessed with two bull elk, to boot!View attachment 216754
So often it's the other things we see that make a hunt memorable