Concealed carry belt

zdc1775

FNG
I'll add one more for Kore belts. I used several different leather and nylon gun belts over the years, from Beltman to Wilderness Tactical and most everything in between, and after trying Kore I replaced everything but my battle belt rig with one of theirs.

Another vote for Kore. I’ve had great luck with it, even packing my woods gun around ( M&P 2.0 10mm) it provides good support and weight distribution.

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
Kore and Nex belts are my current go to. The nex belt low profile buckle is my favorite buckle but their belts themselves aren't the most durable. Good news is you can replace it when it wears out and use the Kore belt which is IMHO more durable.

Blue Alpha every day cobras us also nice but it lack fine fitment adjustability so I stopped using it.

Wilderness 5 stitch instructor belts are also great. I stopped using them only because I started appendix carrying and the tail of the belt was always in the way.

OP
F
Thanks guys.... looking at the nex belt more than kore just because of the buckle.
The kore belt I want is only available for pre-order at the moment

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
The Tenicor Zero belt is so minimal, easily adjustable, and comfortable that it has replaced my other CC belts.

Looks like it's out of stock at the moment but you could get the heavy belt for more rigidity or the under/velcro belt if you ever run a dual belt setup for range use, classes or competitions.

BjornF16

WKR
I use a double thick leather belt, 1.5” wide from D.M. Bullard.

I also use a “between the belt” (BTB) holster that is outside waistband but inside the belt

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I AIWB and started with the Hank belts. Great quality and very rigid. However, I tried the nex belt and I'm not looking back. The nex belt just takes it to the next level.

Colby

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for tenicor zero.
I’ve tried several others for aiwb and the zero is my favorite so far. I don’t love a super rigid belt, I’d rather have a touch of slack so it can kind of find its happy place as I move/sit/kneel etc.

SloppyJ

WKR
I have a blue alpha gear and a couple leather ones from Beltman. I love the leather ones. Great quality and I wear them every day. I had some hardware fail after 2yrs and they shipped me new stuff for free. Great company.

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
Suggest looking at EDC Belt Co. Combines both rigid and flexibility for comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tony

WKR
I have 2 belts from these guys.
Well built, lot of adjustment, holds a pistol well.

texag10

WKR
I also have a couple of mastermind tactics belts. It's also great to go through TSA precheck without removing my belt.