Conceal EDC

NAA mini revolver in .22 mag front pocket In a delonghi holster most of the time. I also have a Taurus tcp 380 that shoots well but it fills my pocket up too much/too tight. My 365 gets carried occasionally but it usually is a pack gun when fishing or mountain biking.

M&P 2.0 Subcompact .40

10 rnd mag as pictured for EDC. I carry on the small of my back

15rnd extended mag with Hardcasts when in the field.

c1d30f992b94e6ae2c94f4fe0adf3f1c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Depends on my mood. Probably 75% of the time it’s a Glock 43x. Then the other 25% is split between an XDs .45 and a Sig P938. If nothing else, I will throw my Ruger LCP 380 in my pocket.

i pocket carry the lcp in a desantis holster. sometimes i'll carry the shield 9 but the lcp is so easy to keep it always with me.

Same as u sig p238.
Love my Sig P238! Soo accurate! Love it's SA trigger and big chunky 3-dot night sights!

I don't have CCW yet. Carry the P238 when hunting areas where no bears. Bring the Glock G29 if there will be bears.

You carry the 238? That was one of my EDC until I traded it off to a friend. I also carry a g43x or g48 depending on my mood. I’m looking for a lcp2 currently. I made a run with the g45, and if I appendix carry it ain’t bad. Just sucks to sit down with it positioned there.

Back