Compression Clothing

idabow

FNG
Has any used the compression clothing for running. My calves get really sore and cramped up after a work out and in the morning when i get out of bed. I was curious if training with calf compression would help with that.

Ethan

IrishnId

WKR
I hate running with a passion! But I do it any way as part of the crossfit box routines everyday. That being the case, compression calve sleeves have saved my butt! The burning charly horses and shin splints are nonexistant now. I love them and don't workout with out them.

OP
idabow

idabow

FNG
well I bought some compression sleeves for my calves. Not only is my calf pain gone but a bonus side effect is my ankle pain is also gone. I think it may be because my blood doesnt pool in feet and swell. Not sure if thats whats really going on but i will take it either way.

Mkinz

FNG
Good recommendations, thanks. I'll have to check some out when I start up in the spring again

Do you folks think some type of compression sleeve for a knee would help with day to day pain? I found out yesterday part of my current health issues (leg and back) are from some birth defects that are causing some severe toeing out on my left leg.

Curious if I was to wear a sleeve at work all day if that would make any difference? I stand on concrete 10 hours a day.