Commissioner Tag Raffle is BACK | $50 Tickets!

We're BACK with the annual Commissioner Tag Raffle we share on Rokslide.

We want this chance for any Wyoming deer, elk, or pronghorn hunt to be for as wide a range of folks as possible, so we’ve kept the price on this at $50 per ticket! 1000 total tickets available, but you can also fill your cart with as many as you'd like to up your odds.

There are also four other prizes you can win, including custom arrows from Casper-based DaySix, a kill kit from Argali, Sig Sauer optics, and LaCrosse boots.

I know a couple of Roksliders who've won these raffles who've gone on to kill studs on the tag... *cough* @fmyth *cough*

Thanks in advance for the support! You guys always show up big for this raffle and we really appreciate it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got my ticket bought for this year. Hope I win but if not I know you guys do a lot of good projects with the money raised from this tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden Bales
Just got my ticket bought for this year. Hope I win but if not I know you guys do a lot of good projects with the money raised from this tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks for doing that! Really appreciate the support of this work. 🙌

OP
Jaden Bales
Hey all! We normally run a Spring Fund Drive raffle at the same time, but this year we decided to add all the prizes from that into the Commissioner Tag Raffle to sweeten the pot!

Granted, I understand most folks here will only want the Commissioner's License, here are the other prizes included in the raffle:
  • Casper-Based DaySix Arrow Build
  • Image Stabilized Binoculars from Sig Sauer
  • Argali Outdoors Kill Kit
  • Lacrosse Footwear Gift Card
  • 2-Person Fly Fishing Trip (Full-day float trip on Bighorn River)
  • 1 Seat on an EcoFlight (Choose between Wyoming Range, Red Desert to Hoback Migration, or Greater Little Mountain Area). Includes AirBnb lodging for the night prior.
  • 2-Night Stay at Pahaska Teepee at East Entrance of Yellowstone National Park (8/20-10/8, 2024)
  • RO Drift Boats Mini Boat (Used as event beer cooler, planters, dog beds, baby beds, retail displays, etc.)
If someone wins any of these, like the three trips available within Wyoming, and lives too far and/or doesn't want to make it happen this year, we will just keep drawing until we find someone who is available and wants to attend.