Commissioner Tag Raffle | $50 Tix For Any Deer/Elk/Pronghorn Tag

OP
Jaden Bales
Very commendable on their part! What’s the cut off date for buying tickets? If Colorado happens to treat me the same way then I guess I’ll throw in for a couple more
Haha. We'll sell until June 30 as long as there are tickets around.

OP
Jaden Bales
If you guys want to hear where funds are going so you feel like you're donating to something good while throwing your name in the hat for an incredible tag, check out this pod with ol @Travis Hobbs from last week!

OP
Jaden Bales
If ol Wyoming is issuing you a refund after yesterday's draw results, this is a great place to put 'em! ;)

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
Think you’ll have the results for this before the secondary draw results come out? Probably have a better chance to win this raffle haha

OP
Jaden Bales
Okay guys. Final few days. This will be my last bump until we do the drawing. BEST OF LUCK!

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
Hahaha. Sorry man! That was my last bump, I promise!
I have a question. On the website it says if all the tickets sell out then the winner gets to choose a species license. Does this mean the commissioners tag is only awarded if tickets are sold out?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden Bales
I have a question. On the website it says if all the tickets sell out then the winner gets to choose a species license. Does this mean the commissioners tag is only awarded if tickets are sold out?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Nope! When the clock strikes midnight on June 30th, that’s all we’ve sold for tickets and we do the drawing. Could sell 100 tickets, could sell 999 tickets. We do the drawing for the Commissioner Tag either way.