Commissioner Tag Raffle | $50 Tix For Any Deer/Elk/Pronghorn Tag

WKR

WKR
Nope! When the clock strikes midnight on June 30th, that’s all we’ve sold for tickets and we do the drawing. Could sell 100 tickets, could sell 999 tickets. We do the drawing for the Commissioner Tag either way.
Well how many have you sold so far?

OP
Jaden Bales
Thank you to Jaden and the Wyoming Wildlife Federation. Beyond grateful for this opportunity, time to play some chess with tags and take full advantage of this opportunity.
Appreciate the support from you and the rest of the Roksliders! Stoked for your hunt.

Scoot

WKR
Amos... thinking about this more. This whole "chess game with tags" sounds like a major hassle. If you need me to take this tag off of your hands to help reduce your stress level... well... I'm a giver. I'd be willing to take that burden from you!

Amos... thinking about this more. This whole "chess game with tags" sounds like a major hassle. If you need me to take this tag off of your hands to help reduce your stress level... well... I'm a giver. I'd be willing to take that burden from you!
I appreciate the concern. Luckily MT will give me some money back, and my wife is fully on board with this tag. Checkmate!