Colorado unit 67 muzzleloader mule deer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new here to rockslide but am having a hard time finding any info on Colorado unit 67 muzzleloader mule deer. I’m really considering using my points on that tag this year. I’m not looking for anyone’s spots, but would love to hear peoples experience on this hunt? Access? Deer numbers? Pressure? Difficulty? Is it worth it to use my points on this hunt? Any input, opinions, or thoughts would be very appreciated. Thanks all

New guys jumping on the forum to try to lazily get answers without doing any previous research on said unit will have about a 0% chance of a positive response on here. Welcome!

OXN939

WKR
Hi all, new here to rockslide but am having a hard time finding any info on Colorado unit 67 muzzleloader mule deer. I’m really considering using my points on that tag this year. I’m not looking for anyone’s spots, but would love to hear peoples experience on this hunt? Access? Deer numbers? Pressure? Difficulty? Is it worth it to use my points on this hunt? Any input, opinions, or thoughts would be very appreciated. Thanks all

I had a friend who hunted 67 archery last year, so same time as you're talking about. Saw very few animals, mostly does and yearlings, and said he was never really able to find good looking habitat. Neither he nor his buddy notched their tag

tracker12

WKR
And I thought all the smart a$$es were on the MM forum. Like you I only know what I have read on the web and info from Toprut and Hunting Fool. I think for the most part it's a popular 3rd and 4th season hunt. Have not heard much about the unit for Muzzy or archery. Good luck if you draw. I applied for 67 3rd rifle.

And I thought all the smart a$$es were on the MM forum. Like you I only know what I have read on the web and info from Toprut and Hunting Fool. I think for the most part it's a popular 3rd and 4th season hunt. Have not heard much about the unit for Muzzy or archery. Good luck if you draw. I applied for 67 3rd rifle.
How many points do you have?

DuaneZ

FNG
An outfitter in unit 65 told me once, "if your seeing elk, then you won't see deer in the high country." The mule deer we found were where the sheep live (like stated before), in the rocks and cliffs eating in the little green patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.