Colorado unit 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I realize this thread is a year old at this point but I'm hoping to revive it if I can. I should (fingers crossed) have enough points to draw the unit 61 1st rifle bull tag this year - this is my once in a lifetime.

Unfortunately, I can only make one scouting trip before the season (in mid June). Then my plan is to arrive the week before the season. I'm open to any information anyone is willing to share. glassing points, camping spots, general knowledge. Thanks.

Anyone ever hear if ahcarothers ever sealed the deal last year?
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.