Colorado Springs - OTC CO Archery Elk - Hunting Partners Wanted

HNTR918

WKR
My regular archery elk hunting partner has family conflicts this year.
I live in Colorado Springs and have hunted Colorado elk since 2017.
I'm looking for archery elk hunting partners for OTC this year.
I have experience in many different units and would also be willing to hunt brand new areas.
I plan on hunting 4 day weekends all through September.
I will also be taking 1 full week off in September.
I typically backpack hunt and go into an area for 3-4 days, but would be open to day hunting out of a base camp.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Sounds like a great opportunity!

Some of my favorite hunts are with my buddy. Some of my other favorite hunts are solo! Don’t be afraid to get after it by yourself.

Jaquomo

WKR
You might post this on the Colorado Resident Hunter FB page. I know some who have hooked up on there.

rockymtnsam

Lil-Rokslider
Nice, I'm also in the Springs. I'm already booked for a 3rd rifle hunt in November or else I'd be open to it! Good luck man

Might get more replies if you were specific:

Like what is your 40 yard dash time? How much can you bench/ squat/ deadlift? Do you like gladiator movies? Have you ever been to a Turkish bathhouse?
I know you're joking but there's a lot of benefit to being equally trained, whether someone is old and fat and sits on the couch or a triathlete the closer matched the partners the better.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I know you're joking but there's a lot of benefit to being equally trained, whether someone is old and fat and sits on the couch or a triathlete the closer matched the partners the better.
This is true, I have had a friend quit on the mountain and it’s a little bit awkward, and that was a friend I had known for a while, there is really only two or three buddies that I will elk hunt with… because we are all equally retarded haha

Beef

FNG
Classified Approved
I may be game, my buddy and I will be going together for his first time on the opener, but I'll be going alone on the days I don't work throughout the month if he can't get the days off. Im in the COS area, just a little east.