Colorado RV Repair Shop Recommendations?

visage

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a couple items on my camper that need fixed (heater, dump tank valve, etc). Curious if anyone on here has any reputable RV shops they can recommend. I hate to simply take it down to the dealer in Denver as I suspect that would be my most costly option from a time and money perspective. My assumption is I will be dragging it down the hill to the Denver area but am open to other locations as well.

Thanks!

AG8

Lil-Rokslider
Master Tech has done good work for me. They just opened a bigger shop in Commerce City I believe.

I'm in the same boat. I had Camping World in Colorado Springs do some work on ours a few years ago! NEVER AGAIN. I'm currently trying to figure out how to do the work on my own. If you find a good shop please keep us posted.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Were you coming from? Most shops in Denver are going to be busy, might not even get you in for a while. Depending on what you need and where you are it might be worth it hiring a mobile rv repair person.

OP
V

visage

Lil-Rokslider
Were you coming from? Most shops in Denver are going to be busy, might not even get you in for a while. Depending on what you need and where you are it might be worth it hiring a mobile rv repair person.
Grand County.....so I'd be open to anything on the I70 corridor or Steamboat. We're fairly rural up here so there isn't much for mobile RV repair folks. It's also been a good winter so I'm a few weeks from getting the camper dug out anyway.

Called a handful of places in Denver yesterday and upon getting transferred to the service department I never connected with an actual person. I'm not surprised given the time of year. Sounds like I'll be getting intimate with my heater unit in the near future and take on these projects myself.

wyosteve

WKR
I'll see if I can find his number. I used a mobile guy a couple years ago. He had driven from Las Vegas to Glasgow, MT. to work on a motor home for someone and we found him in the campground. He worked on my propane regulator system and was very reasonable.