Colorado Results- Gohunt vs CPW

Foldem

WKR
Getting there the night before to get "your spot", and set up your tailgater? Been there, done that. Although I kind of miss camping out for the first place in line for tag reissues. I won't camp out even for a guaranteed free TV on Black Friday.......but even a chance at good elk tags.......oh ya.

Two years ago I didn't even have tags on my mind, and in early May I was checking my CC statement online. There was $300+ in charges showing in the "pending" block, and I was thinking "what the heck is that", I didn't buy anything recently. Dropped down into the individual charges section and there it was on the first line pending, from CPW. At first I still didn't "get it" because I wasn't expecting it.........but it was for a ram tag. That was a surprise.
Did you get a ram?

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
Maine moose lottery is next Saturday - I think the timing will work out OK, if by some miracle I get drawn
for Maine moose, I will still have time to refuse my Colorado draw (assuming I get it). If I get neither, then its a moot point. If I ever get a Maine Moose tag, all other Fall hunts are off.

landman650

Lil-Rokslider
GoHunt shows that Colorado draw results will begin coming out tomorrow, May 23rd. However, CPW regs say that they won't begin until the 31st. Historically, I don't ever remember Colorado results coming out early, like some other states do. Am I mistaken?

I know Gohunt will often try to account for states that usually release draw results early, but I don't recall Colorado typically doing that.......

I got elk results on may 25th last year.

TX_Diver

WKR
I guess at this point it's obvious that gohunt's dates were optimistic.

The real question is will deer results be released tomorrow or Wednesday...?

willidru

WKR
My credit card just got hit for $420 which means buck season is a coming. The website for Colorado still shows "entered"

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm a pessimist on this stuff, after working through data on all 11 western states I NEVER plan on anything coming out on time. Especially after Covid put all the state workers at home typical dates for everything got moved around, in particular when you could reliably expect data to come out.