Colorado Mule Deer/RFW Hunt

Anyone have experience on any of the Colorado RFW hunts for mule deer? My wife has limited mobility in her neck so she can't shoot much, but has always wanted to get at least 1 deer in her life. I built a 6.5grendel for her to shoot and she now has 5 points in CO. Plan was to start putting in for RFW tags this year. Anyone have any good or bad RFW experiences? My thought behind the RFW hunts is to try and minimize the number of folks hunting the same area and hopefully give her a better chance at success.

Northpark

WKR
I will assume you’re a CO resident. Need to be to apply for RFW. I haven’t hunted deer on a RFW tag but I’ve hunted elk and antelope and had very positive experiences. Really enjoyed the lighter pressure while everyone else hustled on the public land and watched us shoot stuff on private with envy.

OP
F
Anyone have experience on any of the Colorado RFW hunts for mule deer? My wife has limited mobility in her neck so she can't shoot much, but has always wanted to get at least 1 deer in her life. I built a 6.5grendel for her to shoot and she now has 5 points in CO. Plan was to start putting in for RFW tags this year. Anyone have any good or bad RFW experiences? My thought behind the RFW hunts is to try and minimize the number of folks hunting the same area and hopefully give her a better chance at success.
Yes, we are residents. Mind sharing what that's you had good experiences on? Not looking for location info, just general on the ranch and how they treated you. PM is fine too.

Had a friend do the three forks ranch deer RFW hunt. He shot his buck in the first hour. I’ve hunted antelope and elk on RFW tags and had great experiences with both. However, the three forks tag will take over 20 points to draw. They provide a guide for free and transport your game free of charge.

cnelk

WKR
Most of the RFW hunts are in the NW part of the state. The way this winter has been, Id take a long hard look to see if it would be worth it this year, or even the next few years