C

freu1chr

FNG
I have 5 points for Colorado and am looking to burn them. I can only go in November due to work. I have been looking at unit 76 but have been told that is a horribly hard hunt. Looking for ideas…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loco4dux

WKR
None at that point level will be easy. Narrow down your choices with gohunt, epic outdoors etc. and let it rip. Best of luck.

Just because you have 5pp doesn't mean you have to hunt a 5pp unit. Take a look at some 2-3pp units that more fit your hunting and physical ability. Why kill yourself in a hard to hunt unit when you can hunt a unit with easier terrain and have just as good if not better hunt.

It's difficult to pass a 150" 4x4 with eyeguards standing there looking pretty even in a 10pp unit.

Don't pigeon hole yourself. Just go hunt and don't worry about the preference points.

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
None at that point level will be easy. Narrow down your choices with gohunt, epic outdoors etc. and let it rip. Best of luck.
I disagree. There are quite a few easy and fun hunts that take 5 points or less with a good chance at a mature buck.