Colorado Hunting Clubs

Any recs for hunting clubs in CO? I live in Broomfield.

Going on my first elk hunt this year with my gfs family but I've always been interested in small game and waterfowl hunting too. My dad hunted everything he could year round growing up but kind of fell out of it and didn't have a lot of time to teach us while we were growing up. 4 kids playing sports year round and him coaching some of the teams made it hard.

I've been doing a lot of my own research for elk and can do the same for other species but it would be cool to have some other hunters show me the ropes or just discuss things with. My gfs family doesn't seem to be interested in anything other than big game at the moment and I don't really know anybody else out here (from upstate NY originally).

Thanks!

Dakota Dude

Lil-Rokslider
Its because it sold to a new owner. They're facebook is still operating. Its a great club with great leases right in your back yard. I don't know how you join now that it sold. I'd try calling the number.

FOS373

Lil-Rokslider
Waterfowl:

Rainin Skies - will probably be full for this year but you can check

Colorado Birds & Bucks. Cash Hogsett still does guided and DIY

OP
E
Also I’m not necessarily looking for guided or pay to hunts, I’d be more interested in something where it’s just a group of guys planning trips etc, not sure if that’s a thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk