Colorado Elk.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Seems like it’s an on again, off again type thing
It's not "on again" "off again" it's a rule, but one that is a nightmare to enforce. Mods cant be on here 24/7, when it's reported or when we see it, we fix it. But sometimes I'm sure posts get put on here and are on here for hours or maybe a day or two before we get them, so during that time it would "appear" we dont enforce it.

How crazy is the first Aug 6 sale of returned and leftover tags? Still trying to get my dad an elk tag in a unit where myself and a buddy already drew tags. There are some available, albeit not many (2-3).

jgilber5

Lil-Rokslider
How crazy is the first Aug 6 sale of returned and leftover tags? Still trying to get my dad an elk tag in a unit where myself and a buddy already drew tags. There are some available, albeit not many (2-3).
Always fun to see that all of my app choices and secondary draw choices that I didn't draw are still on the leftover list

If it’s a tag someone wants extremely crazy. You have to have the tag in your cart ready to hit checkout the second it goes live and even then you probably won’t get it.

If it’s a tag someone wants extremely crazy. You have to have the tag in your cart ready to hit checkout the second it goes live and even then you probably won’t get it.
I need to figure out how it works so I'm ready to rock and roll! Need to get the old man a tag. Thanks

cnelk

WKR
The thing is, you don’t know when the list will actually ‘go live’.

It could be 8:58, 8:59, 9:00, 9:01 or even 8:55.

By the time you figure it out, it’s too late

Good luck to those that play that game

LaFever

FNG
Sounds like a great place to hunt with a muzzleloader. I might check it out.
It's hard to get a tag for muzzle, there's a limited number of tags ,I dunno, 15 years to draw a tag,I live in co.,30 yrs ago it was hard to draw a tag

Last year I saw a ridiculous amount of pressure hit the woods when muzzleloader season opened in Colorado.

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
obscenely challenging. Assume you will not succeed this week but keep an eye out going forward and try again.