Colorado Elk Draw Advance Data availability

Is it possible to see the data regarding how many tags are available vs first choice applied for a given unit? I'm planning my first elk hunt as a nonresident and applied for a unit that should draw with no points in the first archery season, but I would like to be sure before I buy a plane ticket and would love to buy it asap. TIY

OP
learntohuntnyc
Thanks, that is useful! Is there a way to see how many applications were received?

Fowl Play

WKR
Is it possible to see the data regarding how many tags are available vs first choice applied for a given unit? I'm planning my first elk hunt as a nonresident and applied for a unit that should draw with no points in the first archery season, but I would like to be sure before I buy a plane ticket and would love to buy it asap. TIY
Any reason you're stressing about buying plane tickets now? Should not see a price increase, in fact they are usually at their best price ~ 3 months out.

OP
learntohuntnyc
Any reason you're stressing about buying plane tickets now? Should not see a price increase, in fact they are usually at their best price ~ 3 months out.
I guess that tells you how often I buy plane tickets, doesn't it!

bz_711

WKR

Where you traveling from?
Archery, Muzzleloader, or Rifle tag?