Colorado/Colo Spgs Area Training Camp

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Thought Id check in on this thread. Anyone still interested in doin some hammering?

Sure. And speaking of water pumps.......I just replaced mine in my 7.3L. Must be that time of year.:) Of course mine's had a small leak now for 2 years........finally got tired enough of it.

Vids

WKR
I'm game for getting together in the Springs. I live in Parker but it's just about the same distance as driving to Green Mountain for me. It would have to be weekends only for me though since I work in downtown Denver.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
I moved down to Monument so I'd be down for some training time. I've just been hiking the range right by my house, so let me know if you guys have any ideas

bobhunts

WKR
I live in the Springs and weekdays are out of the question due to work but weekends would be fun. Gonna get out and do some shed hunting too! Snow shoes are waiting to be used. Bob.

OP
Curtis C

Curtis C

WKR
I'll be throwing the pack on and hiking around the Black Forest section 16 after work on Wednesday. This is a fairly flat 4 mile hike. Prolly start about 6pm at the main trailhead. Anybody is welcome to join. Just send me a PM so know to look for you before I leave the TH.

a3dhunter

WKR
Anybody in the springs area ever hit up the Manitou incline??

I've done it once, with plans to do it again. I figured it was longer, but seemed pretty short to me once I reached the top. Not to say I wasn't working hard to get there, just thought there would be more to it.

Kind of last minute, but anybody up for a mountain bike ride Saturday morning?

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Dan. I'm at the Kifaru Rendezvous right now but let me know when you do it again, I'm definitely in. I live in Monument now so its pretty close