Cold weather gloves

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
This year I used the Sitka Incinerator Glove/Mitts and they kept my hands very warm. Temps were in the mid teens for lows and low 30's for highs. I wouldn't have any qualms about wearing them in lower temps.

funkafied

FNG
I do down mittens with wool glove liners as others have mentioned. That keeps me warm stationary down to about -15.

Keener22

Lil-Rokslider
Any glove ideas other than mittens? Looking at smaller sizes for my wife and she says no way on mittens
I’ve enjoyed my Sitka stormfront GTX gloves for riding atv riding. I wear the outdoor research Merino liners under the the fleece and throw those on top. Plenty of room to stuff and hand warmer in there too, atleast with my small hands.

Macintosh

WKR
Any glove ideas other than mittens? Looking at smaller sizes for my wife and she says no way on mittens
There is no glove known to man or woman that can compete with a mitten—they are simply much warmer when your fingers are all in one space together. If she insists on gloves, get a warm pair and bring chemical warmers, and carry a pair of mittens for her. And make sure she wears a warm hat, that’ls one of the best things you can do to help keep fingers and toes warm, believe it or not. A pair of liner gloves for “doing stuff” and then mittens for staying warm is the ticket when its truly cold.

Sealskin gloves. Or consider mitts with flip tops with gloves inside if it is going to be cold and need the extra warmth when needed.

mvv5137

FNG
I second the OR Alti Mitts. You can also add a liner glove to them if needed. Warmest mitts available.