COL 4800 vs K4 5000 (bag only on a kifaru frame)?

I am choosing between these two packs, and I am interested in thoughts from guys that have experience with both (and yes, I can see a lot more people have recently bought the k4). I already have a larger bag in the 7000+ ci range so I am primarily looking for a mid-size bag that is light and have fast access.

I really like my Kifaru duplex lite frame so I may go with a bag only for COL4800 or K4 5000, and attach it to my Kifaru frame. Is this going to be feasible? I found older discussions on rokslide, and they both seem compatible, but they are for older models from exo and sg.

Thanks a ton!

I had the COL. great pack. The K4 is better. By far. For me. I now have four K4 packs and frames. I have also had several Duplex Light frames and bags to match. I would go with the K4 frame. It’s as rugged as the DL but also moves with you. The DL frame is a damn fine unit but without heavy weight it always felt a bit too stiff. Once weighted down it showed itself as a beast. The EXO K4 feels very similar with heavy weight but is super comfortable when running light.

Stone Glacier packs are great but I could never find that fit where it feels like a part of your body and you forget it’s there.