Coffee Blocks Review Part II

mauidiver

WKR
I'm a coffee freak and surprised I've never heard of this bitter coffee deal. I'm assuming you can just use your own beans and buy grass fed butter and use coconut oil from our pantry. I'll definitely try this before the block. Lol. Thanks for bringing me up to speed. And living in Austin Tx, I'm suprized these yuppy coffee houses haven't served it up yet.

WKR
Traveling blocks of the rokslide brotherhood?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hunter6

WKR
Bringing this back up.

Since this topic started I have been enjoying butter coffee and a banana most mornings for breakfast.

I keep thinking the idea of having an instant option is awesome. With all the horrible reviews of this brand I wanted to know if any one tried Fat Fuel instant butter coffee. Amazon.com : Fat Fuel Coffee- The Only Instant Keto Coffee With Grass Fed Butter Powder, MCT Oil Powder, & Coconut Oil Powder- The Perfect High Fat/Low Carb Food To Keep You Upgraded - 15 Servings : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Looks decent and I would love to try some on my turkey hunts coming up next week but don't want to spend money on another flop.

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
Bringing this back up.

Since this topic started I have been enjoying butter coffee and a banana most mornings for breakfast.

I keep thinking the idea of having an instant option is awesome. With all the horrible reviews of this brand I wanted to know if any one tried Fat Fuel instant butter coffee. Amazon.com : Fat Fuel Coffee- The Only Instant Keto Coffee With Grass Fed Butter Powder, MCT Oil Powder, & Coconut Oil Powder- The Perfect High Fat/Low Carb Food To Keep You Upgraded - 15 Servings : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Looks decent and I would love to try some on my turkey hunts coming up next week but don't want to spend money on another flop.

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

The FF ones taste more like a flavored latte to me. I guess I am weird though because I like the blocks a little(6/10)