Cody Carr's Hunting Adventures Review

ganny76

FNG
I know this is an old thread, but thank you. You saved me and a fried quite a bit on money.

TheCoyote

FNG
Wow! I was seriously considering going with Mr. Carr and after reading this I am reconsidering. Thank you!
As anon-resident hunter my biggest fear is being packed in a camp with a bunch of strangers and waking around blown out areas.
Anyone have a recommendation for a really solid elk outfitter in Montana?

cman79

FNG
Wish I would found this info and taken the advice here before going a couple years ago. My experience was pretty bad I’d definitely look elsewhere!

Wow! I was seriously considering going with Mr. Carr and after reading this I am reconsidering. Thank you!
As anon-resident hunter my biggest fear is being packed in a camp with a bunch of strangers and waking around blown out areas.
Try calling Paul Converse from Montana West Outfitters at 406-531-6700.

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Cody is a POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant emphasize this enough. Everyone I can convince to stay away from his operation is one more person I can gladly help. My review is 100% accurate as are most others im sure. He actually raised his prices by 2K since i went in 2018. Amazing he thinks he can do that and get away with it. Glad yall found this helpful.

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Try Best of The Bulls. I know a guy thats killed a couple nice bulls and had great private land hunts. Takes a couple points to draw as its LE.

cowboy11

FNG
So i have a dilemma about an outfitter i posted a review about last fall. Cody Carr`s Hunting Adventures. The people that know me and the many people I have hunted with know me and my personality. I always try my best to post my experiences on hunts, whether outfitted or DIY. After my rifle elk hunt with Cody Carr last November, i decided to post a review on Bowsite. I thought it out and did my best to describe exactly how the hunt unfolded. It took Cody a long time to reply. He called me a couple days ago to discuss the review and asked me to delete it and rewrite it more favorably. He even offered to refund part of my hunting costs. I declined on both counts. One, i will not post a review that is not true. I feel anyone looking for a review should get the truth. Secondly, i have never asked nor taken any refunds on an outfitted hunt. I just take it as a lesson learned. Unfortunately, after the phone conversation with Cody, he took it upon himself to write a reply that was extremely inaccurate. The information he posted does not match my review and is mostly outright lies. I am posting this to help anyone on a google search that may find this post. It is a shame that outfitters can just post any sort of mistruths and nothing can be done about it. If anyone would like to discuss my elk hunt or would like information about Cody's operation, feel free to call me at 828 674 6752. Here is a link for the review and his reply.

https://www.bowsite.com/bowsite/OUTFITTERREPORTS/detail.cfm?reportid=6882
I have some questions about bear hunting with him. Can I text you?