CO Resdents - See it Through

sndmn11

WKR
OP
J

Jethro

WKR
Because I have no CO senator, my HOWL email went to Senate President Stephen Fenberg. I don't know anything about him other than Democrat from district 18 Boulder. How is he on hunter support?

To dispute the computer generated email claims of the anti's, I did send him an email from my personal account to let him know I'm a real person sending support for CO resident hunters.

bober90

FNG
I did the same. The antis are giving us way too much credit with this bot nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
View attachment 684973

This is the opposition. "Trophy Hunter" "Anti Wildlife"

Ignorant, emotional morons. Who TF do they think funds their wildlife?

The projection is humorous, its what they'd do so they think its what we'd do, lets change some words to pant the reality of what she really means:

"Animal advocacy groups supporting a proposed ballot measure to ban mountain lion hunting in Colorado lamented the departure of Skiba. Samantha Miller, the Colorado director of the Animal Wellness Action group, said in a statement that “a tiny minority of anit-hunters” are going to “harass and demean” any opposition and “will do anything to trick the Senate into believing them and that they have more support from others… than in reality.”

“We as anti-hunting extremists will stop at nothing to get our way to try and successfully hijacked the commission and the Senate,” Miller said. “I will make sure Coloradans voices are being silenced by the ongoing outsized influence of our anti-hunting efforts.”