Classified Feedback?

bbrown

WKR
Anyone else not able to leave feedback after a transaction? Even after filling out the required fields I get an error for “Comment is required. Please enter comment text”
30CF47E1-E156-41C6-A042-2C58569A53AF.png

Ha fair enough but ya I tried several times. I was able to leave feedback for a couple of guys but this error has been occurring for the past week or so. Just tried again this morning and got the same error.

B26B91B7-1BE1-4867-AC94-F9816D44299C.pngF33B6B00-A6AE-4720-9CFA-9447C06619AA.png

Gotta start with the basics ;), ive done enough trouble shooting to know to start at the ground floor. Same user everytime or are you seeing this with multiple users?

Gotta start with the basics ;), ive done enough trouble shooting to know to start at the ground floor. Same user everytime or are you seeing this with multiple users?

Can you please help

I no longer have permission in the classified ad section to post for sale items. Iv posted several items in the past.

Iv been a member since 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please help

I no longer have permission in the classified ad section to post for sale items. Iv posted several items in the past.

Iv been a member since 2018.

You need to be at the 10 post count as well as the 7 days.

Copy that, however it won’t let me even post anything because I don’t have permission.

I've done a ton of classifieds business...to be honest, I'm more sold on a physical address and a phone call than something posted that says "he's alright ".

Copy that, however it won’t let me even post anything because I don’t have permission.

In other areas of the forums. Go answer a question/say welcome to someone in the FNG subforum. For the love of Pete, just don't dig up a thread from 7 years ago

For the sake of protecting the members I've dealt with, I'm screen grabbing my own profile. All I'm seeing is "feedback stats" whether this be my profile or anyone else's. Am I in the wrong place?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 13
For the sake of protecting the members I've dealt with, I'm screen grabbing my own profile. All I'm seeing is "feedback stats" whether this be my profile or anyone else's. Am I in the wrong place?
Go to a members handle in one of your conversations. Under it you will see stats and add feedback link..

From the page your screen shot if from...go to tabs below the name and click on feedback stats. From there you will see a link to leave feedback

Click the user name and a box opens. Click their name again and you get their page. There is a blue bar with options. One option will be feedback status. Click it and you will see a box for leave feedback.

Ok I'm not sure if I'm seeing the same things you guys are. Here's what I see

Attachments

• feedback.jpg
    feedback.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 12
  • more feedback.jpg
    more feedback.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 12
  • maybe this.jpg
    maybe this.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 12
Back