CLASSIC- I throw away my brand new Rinehart-- GONE

GotDraw?

WKR
F!!!!

So, I confess to having two mostly shot-out targets- a Rinehart and a Cube.

And-- this year I treat myself and buy two new ones. An 18-1 Rinehart and a XL Morrell.

SO stoked to shoot them up.

I keep my targets under a tarp on the woodpile. COVID this year, so GF and I are stuck at home and GF decides to really start gardening and landscaping-- like the entire yard. So, I stash my completely new Rinehart in a large recycling trash can style bin THAT WE NEVER USE near the woodpile to keep it even more out of the weather so I can shoot it up from a tree-stand later this year.

GF is so stoked on gardening that she clears a LOT of underbrush from the yard- stuffs it in said bin. on top of my new target that she 'never saw". The next week, she tells me- "hey, take out the garden waste to the curb". I lug the big ol' large capacity trash can to the curb-- thinking to myself, MAN- this thing is pretty HEAVY for a bunch of small branches...

Just realized tonight why it was so heavy, F!!!
My never-shot Rinehart is in the f'n landfill somewhere AND I THREW IT AWAY.

C-R-A-P

JL

Scorpion

WKR
On the upside, Rinehart hasn’t gone out of business. Sorry for your loss, OP.

Ouch, almost like the time my wife threw away my Antelope tag when she was cleaning paperwork out of the safe....

Had a college roommate that drove to MT for a muledeer hunt and flew back. He had brought his .45 Ruger Blackhawk, and ended up leaving it with a friend in MT. A week or two later he gets a big box with his Muley horns in it. He threw the box in the trash, and the next day his friend calls and asked if he got his horns and gun. Apparently he found a dealer with a FFL that let him ship the gun.

boom

WKR
i just read a thread somwhere where a dude found a brand new Rhinehart in the garbage.

:)..just kidding..that sucks.

FLAK

WKR
Ex-Wife once called me at work and said I needed to call the Water Dept.

Me: why??

Her: "Cause we dont have any HOT Water!!! DUHHHH!!" Yes, she said Duh.

True Story.

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
F!!!!

So, I confess to having two mostly shot-out targets- a Rinehart and a Cube.

And-- this year I treat myself and buy two new ones. An 18-1 Rinehart and a XL Morrell.

SO stoked to shoot them up.

I keep my targets under a tarp on the woodpile. COVID this year, so GF and I are stuck at home and GF decides to really start gardening and landscaping-- like the entire yard. So, I stash my completely new Rinehart in a large recycling trash can style bin THAT WE NEVER USE near the woodpile to keep it even more out of the weather so I can shoot it up from a tree-stand later this year.

GF is so stoked on gardening that she clears a LOT of underbrush from the yard- stuffs it in said bin. on top of my new target that she 'never saw". The next week, she tells me- "hey, take out the garden waste to the curb". I lug the big ol' large capacity trash can to the curb-- thinking to myself, MAN- this thing is pretty HEAVY for a bunch of small branches...

Just realized tonight why it was so heavy, F!!!
My never-shot Rinehart is in the f'n landfill somewhere AND I THREW IT AWAY.

C-R-A-P

JL

Total bummer. I will have to add “spare trash can “ to my mental list of places not to put things I care about. My current list includes the obvious ones: Roof of car, trunk of car, junk drawer, lend to someone without documentation, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk